Conference of Communication Labsdmsclab
We are pleased to inform you that the Digital Media and Strategic Communication Lab is the co-founder and co-organizer of the new Annual Greek-speaking Scientific Conference of Communication labs together with:
● the Media Informatics Lab at the Journalism and Media Department, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
● the Communication, Media and Culture Lab at the Department of Media, Communication & Culture of Panteion University
● the Laboratory for Social Research in the Media at the Faculty of Communications and Mass Media, University of Athens
● the Journalism Studies and Communication Applications Lab at the Department of Communication & Mass Media, University of Athens
● the Image, Sound and Cultural Representation Lab at the Cultural Technology & Communication Department, University of the Aegean
● the Privacy Engineering and Social Informatics Lab at the Department of Cultural Technology and Communication (DCTC), School of Social Sciences, University of the Aegean.
● the Media, Cognition and Learning (MCL) Group at the Department of Communication and Internet Studies, Cyprus University of Technology
● the New Media Communication and Usability Lab (NeMeCU Lab) at the Department of Digital Media & Communication, Ionian University.
The aim of the Greek-speaking Conference of Communication Labs is the annual meeting of researchers, students, graduates and professors from Greece and Cyprus who are interested in scientific developments in the scientific field of communication.
The conference will include presentations of research studies, papers, distinguished diplomas or student theses, as well as speeches by communication professionals, case studies from the professional reality of communication, information, workshops, round tables and speeches of distinguished individuals. The Annual Greek-speaking Conference of Communication Laboratories favors the interconnection and cooperation of the Communication Laboratories of Greece and Cyprus, creating the conditions for strengthening systematic research and its dissemination in the academic and professional community of communication but also in the scientific community in general.